Can we make this happen in Kentucky? Or better yet, regionally?
Last week in Indiana, 17 co-working and innovation networks joined forces to create the Indiana CoWorking Passport. The ICP allows you to work a day each month at any member spaces.
Members offer reciprocal benefits to encourage collaboration, to leverage talent, and to help their members stay productive while traveling to other parts of the state.
Velocity Indiana in Jeffersonville is a member of the Indiana CoWorking Passport.
Other members include:
- Launch Fishers (Fishers)
- MatchBOX (Lafayette)
- The Hinge Bureau (Indianapolis)
- The Innovation Station (Evansville)
- Launch Terre Haute (Terre Haute)
- The Innovation Connector (Muncie)
- The Anvil (West Lafayette)
- The Foundry (West Lafayette)
- Purdue Technology Centers (West Lafayette, Merrillville, Indianapolis, New Albany)
- Co-Work Btown (Bloomington)
- DeveloperTown (Indianapolis)
- The Outpost (Columbia City)
- The Speak Easy (Indianapolis)
Membership at Velocity Indiana starts at $40/month for 20 hours of access. Full access, 24/7, is $80/month, and private offices start at $400.