How do you calculate return on investment for a nonprofit news organization? You start with high-quality journalism and you push for outcomes.
When you make a one-time donation or become a sustaining member, your return on investment includes:
- Hundreds of stories about other local nonprofits so the public is informed on which causes need help or are celebrating achievements.
- Countless stories about the arts, restaurants, and quality of life that are shared by our audience and read across the country by those who want to make Louisville their next home.
- Darla Carter’s coverage of the Medicaid overhaul and the Hepatitis A outbreak that keeps our community prepared and informed.
- Our startup and Rise of the Rest coverage from Lisa Hornung that helped bring Steve Case back to Louisville for a second time.
- Joe Sonka’s coverage of transparency issues with city and state government.
- Caitlin Bowling’s attendance at all the critical Topgolf meetings.
- Sara Haven’s reporting on the bourbon beat.
- Boris Ladwig’s reporting on the outcome of Jewish Hospital.
- Olivia Krauth’s reporting from Frankfort and at JCPS as the district operates under the watchful eye of the Kentucky Department of Education.
Support local reporting
Our mission is to inform readers with impactful, public-service journalism so that they can help shape outcomes. Our goal is to raise the level of civic engagement in our communities and to be a source of information about local business, government, education, health, and culture.
As a nonprofit newsroom,Insider Louisville depends on donations to support our mission. You deserve to know the return on investment. Your one-time donation or sustaining membership will help us continue to produce the news you crave and be a positive force. Your gift will also be doubled by NewsMatch. Support us today!