Here’s a review of the questions:
- What is the oldest private school in continuous operation in Louisville?
- Louisville is home to 8 national historic landmarks. Can you name them?
- What is the origin of the Conrad-Caldwell House Museum?
And here are the answers!
- Presentation Academy—The college-preparatory high school for women, was founded in 1831 by Mother Catherine Spalding and the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.
- Louisville’s 8 national historic landmarks are Actor’s Theatre, the Belle of Louisville, Churchill Downs’ Twin Spires, the Belle of Louisville Life-Saving Station #10, Locust Grove, Louisville Water company and Water Tower, U.S. Marine Hospital, and Zachary Taylor’s boyhood home.
- The Conrad-Caldwell House Museum was initially called bye Conrad Castle. It was built by Theophile Conrad, a successful tanner from Strasbourg, France, as a home for his family. The museum has been restored to the Edwardian Age and includes many original pieces.
Thanks for playing!