Six healthcare startups will be presenting their innovative solutions at XLerateHealth’s Louisville Virtual Demo Day on Wed. October 28th. Some of the startups are located in cities other than Louisville. Jackie Willmot, CEO and co-founder of XLerateHealth told Louisville Future:
“Our focus over the next year is on ‘Building Bridges’ nationally and further growing and extending our relationships with large health systems, payers, venture funds and other strategic partners around the US.”
The startups participating in the Demo Day are:
- BooknDoc (New York City, NY) is a SaaS platform that connects doctors with patients that seek medical care in real-time.
- Dr. Opinion (San Leandro, CA) offers an AI solution that automatizes claims processing to reduce workload, costs, and human errors in the dental insurance industry.
- Gluconfidence (Louisville, KY) is a veteran-owned company that aims to develop innovative, low-calorie, all-natural liquid glucose supplements for the insulin-taking diabetic community.
- Mediscan (London, England) optimizes hospital processes by leveraging sensor-based AI on a long range, ultrasecure IoT capable network, turning even the oldest hospital infrastructure into a smart facility.
- Repaytient (Louisville, KY) provides increased cash flow and reduced collections overhead and cost to healthcare facilities and clinics by offering interest-free payment plans to help hospital and clinic patients pay their rising out-of-pocket expenses.
- RxLightning (New Albany, IN) digitizes, automates and streamlines the historically complicated manual enrollment process of starting a patient on specialty medications. Specialty medications are expected to account for 70% of new medication launches through 2023.